QnA for ZEISS CALYPSO Software
- How can I qualify my entire stylus system without having to reposition the Reference Sphere?
- How often do I need to qualify my stylus systems?
- How often do I need to run Fitting Position?
- What is 6 point Qualification?
- What is Geometry Requalification?
- What is Qualify Passive qualification?
- When and how can I use Secondary alignments?
- How do I change my Base Alignment?
- Do I need to build my Base Alignment to match my Datum Reference Frame?
- What is the “Can, May, Must” rule?
- What are the 6 degrees of freedom?
- How does CALYPSO decide which boxes to fill in for a Base Alignment?
- When do my Retract Distances need to be reduced?
- When I change my Retract Distance defaults, why don't they get saved to the program?
- Where are my Retract Distance default settings?
- What is Retract Distance?
- When do I set my Clearance Distance to zero?
- How do I get my probe to travel into a part along a cylinder that is not normal to the alignment?